Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Momma's First Blog!

Okay, so here it is! Time to put the kids to bed and break out the wine, because I'm breaking out of the mommy funk and starting a blog!
I have some hopes and dreams for Momma and Moscato, but for now, I just want to write and explore my own brain a bit. I'll be sharing funny thoughts, projects, parenting tips and experiences, meals, relationship reflections, hopes, prayers, dreams, and everything in between! I will also be exploring the world of vlogging once I have a better idea of what I would like to share with you guys! I hope this blog will be useful and fun to read for everyone, and I am so excited to get it up and running.
Full disclosure: I have no idea what I am doing. Enjoy!
 

2 comments:

  1. Should be "Mommy and Moscato!" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the input! I considered that title, but my munchkin calls me "Momma", so it's a bit sentimental. :) XOXO

      Delete